Friday, July 6, 2012

Someone's Paint 50c



Better than the "clearance" tag indicated on the above can of paint~~I bought some 50c leftover's from the Habitat Resale Shop~~



~~and love getting someone else's decor paints to experiment with baskets or furniture~~sometimes adding a bit of white or black to "customize" the color I want for a project~~




~~a fabulous way to cut expenses without buying a brand new can of paint; this color was the perfect aqua~~




~~so for 50c; I could paint up a storm on a few little projects for my booths at the antique mall~~this color always sells well with customers~~




~~but, I'm really liking this metal basket for storage; so it may hang out here at home for awhile~~




Have a great weekend!

~patty~

10 comments:

  1. What a great find! Even better than mistints. :) I love the items you treated to that yummy aqua, too. Makes me want to go paint something aqua!
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color too, love the items you painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color. What a deal for 50 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT idea....the Habitat store for paint. Now I never thought about that. There's one right near us. Will have to check out the paints. Thanks, Patty! Love your turquoise. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog, to express your views, this is the correct way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes - I'm with ya. I always pick up soft colors of used paint at garage sales, etc.... Adding other colors to 'customize' just like you do. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that aqua color. No wonder it sells well in your booth. It's such a pretty color in combination with your neutrals.
    Thanks so much for stopping by, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty,
    Now this is my kind of paint...pretty color and thrifty price. Your baskets look great.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete