Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bistro Vintage ~a gift~


My son and his fiance came home yesterday for the holiday.  And look at this sweet wooden bistro set that my future DIL gave me!

They live near Chicago; she told me her neighbor was having a yardsale and this was $10.00!  ~~and she thought it would look sweet on our porch.

I love it.    Thank you Brandie so much for thinking of me~~(she knows my style well).


Have a great 4th of July; America, the Beautiful~~yes she is.  Aren't we fortunate to love and live so freely.

~patty~

13 comments:

  1. I am sure you will do your magic on the cute bistro set. Looks fine as is, too. Have a great 4th! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That future DIL sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and sounds like a wonderful future DIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and thoughtful! !! Happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet gift! It looks great there.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my...such a fabulous little bistro set - so perfect for your spot! happy 4th to you too Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking for one like that..what a lovely 'gifting'! Currently using an old oak chair & red worn-paint chair nestled up to a little square table covered with a seasonal cloth..We'll go from there!

    ReplyDelete