Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Projects Home and Garden


Here's a few of my 2011 projects~~lamps and shades revamped for resale at the shop~~


~~the old bricks I used to border the backyard flower garden~~


~~vintage stools painted up for porch flower pots~~


~~made a hanging dress form from vintage feed sack~~


~~stenciling became my friend again; great on papers and added to trays~~


~~my fondness of pale aqua found it's way on this old table~~and my first attempt sewing a muslin slipcover for my old chair~~


~~Krylon "Looking Glass" paint on some old porch lanterns became my favorite candle holders in the family room~~


~~Still working on the house, but love the new "vintage" wallpaper and the beadboard wallcover in the dining room~~love the use of galvanized "anything"~~and last fall decorated with buckets and burlap inside and out~~


Thank you for letting me recap my favorite things~~I can't wait to start more projects soon now that the holidays are over~~I have a list going~~don't you?

See you at these fun parties~~



{Primp}



Ivy and Elephants

14 comments:

  1. What alot you have accomplished. Love the feedsack dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool projects. I love the old lanterns. I have those on my porch - do you think it would look cool to do that treatment on my outdoor lights? Funky. Good, inspiring ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful recap and such beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! You are so talented! The lanterns are amazing! I have to try this! I love them all! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You accomplished a lot. I love that galvanized bucket you made for the fall. Also your cute Christmas coffee gifts. Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my paper cutter cutting board and yummy cocktail! Glad to find you. Love the brick border in your garden. I have a bunch of old bricks from my remodel stashed behind my garage and was thinking of doing something like this! Also, love the looking glass lanterns. Will be following you now. Have a wonderful New Year!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great year, heres to even further success in 2012! I was just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for visiting my place and your special comments. I look forward to engaging more with you in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your lamp shades and backyard and really all of your projects they are simply gorgeous!! Happy New Year and here is to another wonderful year of projects! God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and i find it amazing! Needles to say I'm your newest follower! If you'd like to pay a visit to my place I'd be more than happy!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Love, Olga
    www.stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great ideas! So inspirational!
    Your galvanized bucket with flowers and burlap? My fave.

    Thanks so much for adding me to your sidebar. I truly appreciate it. Hope you will link this post up to my Linky Party tomorrow?

    Happy New Year!
    xoxox
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I forgot to say thank you so much for joining my blog! Come by later if you'd like and join my "Friday Fun Link Up Party" http://shabbysugarpinkboutique.blogspot.com/2011/12/lemon-poppy-bunt-cake-tutorial.html?showComment=1325410624924#c1370126968389951922

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely projects...love the bucket! Looking forward to 2012 projects..Happy New year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love Your Style,
    I'm Your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete