Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stencilled Little Cabinet



Yesterday I posted my project on this little cabinet, but hadn't stencilled the front door of it~~the lighting was not cooperating again today~~picture quality is not very good with my old camera~~




Husband helped me add the vintage looking hardware~~




Setting the vignette as how it will look when I take some items to the booths tomorrow~~




Below is the opposite side of the cabinet: the cute drawer pulls out from either side:




Bought some $1.00 glass jars at the Dollar Store~~




Invested approx. $14.00 total (includes the cabinet bought for $5.00)~~




Back to some house projects.  But first, going to see what you've been up to today!   Make it a great day and thanks for stopping by.

~patty~

Sending this little project over to this party:  see you there!


Photobucket





29 comments:

  1. That is just adorable - love how you staged it - isn't the dollar store amazing?
    Your stencilling is perfect too!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how pretty you made it. Love that cabinet.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! That will sell fast, if shipping wasn't such a hassle and expensive, I would have bought it online already!!! Even without seeing the stenciling!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just darling...and so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little cabinet is adorable! You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice repurposing...love the little added touches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the finished look, Patty! The stencil looks great. Such a great piece to add to a kitchen if you don't have a lot of room for a bigger island or cart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice! I am looking for a couple of similar cabinets, hope I can do as good as you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really cute! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet cabinet. I love the stencil
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a fantastic little project. I love how it turned out. I've been having fun exploring your blog.
    Leslie (Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would never have even looked at it in its first state. You had a great eye. It turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete