Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013 Projects

Happy 2013!  It's going to be a quiet day around here; sharing some old posts of this and that; getting geared up for painting projects and home improvements here at the old house; going to get brave and picture more of this old farm house as we plug along getting her "fixed up and pretty".  (or maybe just eclectically charming)~~Stay warm and may all this year bring you want you absolutely desire!  God Bless.



~favorite inspiring books; still bookmarked with favorite quotes and life messages~




~vignetting~





~just a few more months; back to gardening!~~




~rusty goodness piled in a favorite basket~




~~scheming/dreaming of garden ideas and plant placement during these wintery days with a cup of hot tea~~




~some of my treasures in my "quiet room" where I post my posts!~~








~china collections; brown transferware my ultimate favorite~




I won't pass up other pretty colors in transferware~~





Love stencilling; many projects come and gone~~more ideas this year!




~unique finds and more vignetting~





~looking forward to more upholstering with junk finds; I've got a shed full of these kind of projects!~~




~and more old items to paint up/stencil for the booths~




~my love for chicken wire on anything that holds a staple!~~



Are you making up your idea boards, your list of "want-to's"?   ~~I'm looking forward to seeing all your posts and creative ideas; your lovely rooms with sweet vignettes; your gardens and your flowers!  It's gonna be a great, New Year!

~patty~

Join me at this party:



4 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to your projects, Patty! Happy, healthy New Year to you and your family. I just love your beautiful Madonna collection, so serene. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across you via the Cowgirl Up party - I joined also. What hit me first was your blog title. LOVE IT! It's great when our projects just cost a few pennies. But, so often I start a project that I think will cost a few pennies and it quickly turns expensive.

    I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty....Love your enthusiasm. Yes, I believe it's going to be a great year, too.

    Love your reminder of inspiration board. I've got to do it! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collections and I am really admiring the pieces of Our Lady. Wishing you all the best in this New Year.

    ReplyDelete