Friday, September 10, 2010

Big Old Silver Tray with Vignette

I love autumn and I love to gather the last of the flowers for drying; tie into bundles to display around the house.  Nothing prettier than dried roses in an old apothecary jar!  I'm going to post more pictures next week. 

Just about the last of the flower garden: I'm sending this pretty bouquet over to Debra's Commonground.  If you haven't seen her blog--you must list her as one to watch! http://www.commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/.  Debra's blog is filled with wonderment and lovely design ideas.  I truly get inspired by this awesome lady!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Centerpiece!!
    Popped over from Debra's VIF!
    Take Care
    Tammy :-)
    http://junkwildnc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVe the "Burlap Wrapped" dried adornments with the hint of the clock in the background... Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous, I just bought a roll of the burlap ribbon and I've not really been sure what to do with it. I love how you've used it! Thanks so much for joining in VIF! have a wonderful weekend.
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete