Friday, September 3, 2010

Here's some brown transferware plates I picked up a few days ago at resale shop and then found some small glass covers to use as cloches. 


Picked the last of my hydrangeas and these are dried and ready to sell.  They last for years, fade into the prettiest colors over time.

They look pretty displayed in this vintage jewel case.
This is last years hydrangeas: I love them in my wire basket on bookshelf.  You can see how nicely they have faded into "vintage" colors!

UPDATE ON THE "GREEN ROOM":

Well progress is slow.  It's starting to look more like my room with lots of whites, creams and a bit of light tan.  I really am considering painting the old wood floor white; I love my wool area rug with browns, tans, creams----we really intend to put down new wood floor eventually; but this is a spare room so it will be last on the list.  That's okay with me; I really love painted white wood floors!

Have a great weekend---hope to picture some neat finds soon and updates on my little "me room"---would love your comments and/or suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment