Saturday, September 11, 2010

Burlap Bow Bouquet



Not a real good picture shoot yesterday; we had gloomy weather, but was nice to putter around with this little tablescape in my "redo" room.  (coming along nicely too I might add--daybed will be delivered next Wed. and can't wait to fix'er up and show you--my idea:  White backgrounds with tans/creams/burlap on daybed--lots of pillows)--
Anyway:  The HUGE vintage silver tray came from Spain when my son vacationed there 2 years ago; he told me there was a street  flea market that morning so he ventured out and Mom got lucky with this beauty.  I was so impressed he would think to get this for me!  I use it all the time to tablescape.



Close-up of how pretty the "leftovers" in the garden are.  Thanks for viewing; leave me a post and let me know what you are up to! 
SILVER SUNDAY:  I bought some awesome vintage yesterday afternoon--and I have to show off my Silver Bells (I know its early for that) but, have to share how sweet they are--and some of my other finds.  God Bless and have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment